Breakout sessions at Train world
In 2015, SNCB/NMBS (the Belgian national train company) gathered their top 300 managers for a a series of internal workshops. They chose the iconic and historic Train World – an old train station hall transformed into a musem and conference venue.
1 conference day, 9 meeting zones
For all the programmed breakout sessions to take place in 1 day, Altrolux provided the technology and crew for all the 9 available zones – totaling a surface of 8000 m².
What’s In The Flightcase
- High-definition sound system, adapted and calibrated for the train station hall
- Simultaneous display of French and Dutch slides on 2 large 16/9 screens
- 2x Barco video projectors 18000 ANSI lumens
- 2x stage display monitors for the speakers
- Main speaker lighting and mood lighting
- Headset, handheld, desk and table microphones
- 8 secondary spaces for breakout sessions with dedicated sound systems and video