ECLA In.House Legal Conference 2019
The In.House Legal Conference is a yearly conference gathering company lawyers, stakeholders and institutions. To debate about the challenges of digitalization in 2019 and beyond, ECLA chose Steigenberger Wiltcher’s. While the venue comes with its challenges, the Altrolux team kept the 3-day event comfortable and enjoyable for all 150 lawyers that flew from around Europe.
Smart setup, flawless projection
We cleverly and precisely positioned the 2 high-resolution projectors at the back of the ballroom. The goal: keep the imposing suspended lights in place, keeping the budget under control and enhancing the venue’s cachet. Yet the 8000 ANSI lumen projectors were bright enough to display a bright, crystal-clear image. A must have to pair with the high-definition audio and the luxurious mood.
What’s In The Flightcase
- 2x High Resolution Video Projection 8000 ANSI Lumen
- 2x Projection Screen 350×200 cm
- 5x Plasma Screen (lobby)
- 1 White Cyclorama with background lighting
- Black backdrop on the sides to boost the projections screens contrast
- Ambiant lighting
- Sound, Lighting and Video consoles for the main room (ballrooms B & C) and breakout sessions (ballroom A)